A lively international holiday from India is what you have longed for. And you have only a week time. What could be more exciting than travelling to Australia? The Amazing Australia Tour package by Tybros Holidays draws a 6N7D itinerary, which lets your dream international holiday come true. Stepping into the land known for its expensive biodiversity, you will probably sync with every chunk of nature. The 6N7D Amazing Australia tour itinerary also drives you across the most happening cities of Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast. Thus it makes your international holiday to Australia from India a signature of lively moments with breathtaking city tours.
- Day 1 Sydney Arrive at Sydney Airport, After Customs and Immigration, You will find our driver outside the arrival hall. Transfer to hotel by Seat in coach basis. Check into the hotel in Sydney. Day is free on your own or you can take optional tour for Sydney Show boat Indian/Local cuisine dinner on the cruise. Overnight stay in Sydney Hotel
- Day 2 Sydney City Tour After healthy buffet breakfast in hotel, you will be picked up for half day city tour on Seat in Coach basis. Discover Sydneys many dynamic and diverse charms. Tour Sydneys bustling city precincts, enjoy the bohemian beat of lively Kings Cross, admire the white sands of Bondi Beach and other eastern beaches, and discover the beauty of gracious harbourside suburbs. Glimpse the citys historic and contemporary flavour in one afternoon. Tour through the historic buildings of the Rocks area, Australia’s British birthplace, see the famous Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music. View Hyde Park and the Notre Dame inspired St Marys Cathedral, see Parliament House, the Art Gallery and the parklands of The Domain, see Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower and the exciting Darling Harbour. Capture views from Mrs Macquaries Chair and see the colourful Royal Botanic Gardens. Enjoy stunning views of the harbour entrance from the southern headland, The Gap. Walk along the sands of famous Bondi Beach or enjoy afternoon tea (own expense). See the splendid terrace houses as you tour through Paddington and Double Bay. Tour through Rushcutters Bay, home of the prominent Royal Cruising Yacht Club. Travel through Kings Cross, once Sydneys notorious red light district, see the contemporary buildings and landscaped areas of Darling Harbour and view pretty Campbells Cove. After Completion of City tour, Return back to hotel. Evening free at leiure. Overnight stay Sydney Hotel
- Day 3 Sydney After Buffet breakfast, Morning time is free for leisure.Optional : You can buy a Sydney Discovery Pass. Pass includes, visit to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Skytower + Oztrek & Wildlife world. Overnight stay in Sydney Hotel.
- Day 4 Sydney Brisbane Gold Coast After Buffet breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your onward flight to Brisbane from Sydney. Arrive Brisbane airport and pick up for your hotel transfer on seat in coach basis to Gold Coast. check into hotel and day is free on your own in Gold Coast. Overnight stay in Gold Coast Hotel.
- Day 5 Gold Coast Movieworld Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Movieworld. Stunt Shows, special effect stages and adventures in the 4th dimension. See your favourite Looney Tune cartoon characters and tour through a live working film studio. Experience “Lethal Weapon” – the ride, marvel at the Maverick illusion and magic show and take the thrilling waterborne ride through the Wild Wild West. Late afternoon, transfer back to hotel and at leisure. Overnight stay in Gold Coast Hotel
- Day 6 Gold Coast Breakfast at hotel. Day is free on your own or you can do optional tour to Seaworld. Full day visit to Seaworld. A visit to Australia’s No.1 tourist attraction. Marvel at the dolphin and sealion aquatic show. See divers hand feed sharks, stingrays and gropers. Visit the 3D theatre to view the new “Pirates” movie and enjoy the dozens of thrilling rides including the famous Corkscrew roller coaster and the mysterious Bermuda Triangle. Late afternoon, transfer back to hotel and at leisure . Overnight stay in Gold Coast Hotel.
- Day 7 Departure After breakfast check out and transfer to the Brisbane airport on seat in coach basis for your onward flight to India back
Travellers will witness the diverse shades nature has bestowed onto the country. From its glacial azure lakes, exquisite mountain ranges, lush meadows, natural geysers, decongested cities and rejuvenating surroundings the island getaway makes the perfect destination for adventurers, honeymooners, and people seeking serenity.
- Day 1 Arrive at Aukland Upon arrival at Auckland airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel in a private vehicle.
Visit Sky tower in the evening (entry included) later take a short walk to Viaduct harbor.
Over night at hotel
- Day 2 Aukland Sightseeing After breakfast, see firsthand why Auckland is regarded as one of the best cities in the world to live in, as you join this half day tour around the central city and picturesque suburbs.
Our journey begins with a short trip over the Harbour Bridge to the North Shore before returning to the central city to visit Queen St and the Auckland Viaduct.
We continue on through the Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, situated on a 62,000 year old volcano to Parnell Village for our morning tea stop. The historic buildings of Parnell have been transformed in to a trendy shopping area featuring many boutiques, antique, craft and specialty shops. Following this brief stop our tour will then take you along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, in Mission Bay. A memorial to the first Labour Prime Minister of New Zealand and the founder of the welfare state. Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park has panoramic views over Whenua Rangatira, Auckland city and Waitemata Harbour. This park is a popular wedding and tourist venue, with formal gardens and perfect venue for flying a fabulous array of colorful and creative kites. The tour then returns to downtown. SIC Customers will travel in a coach and Self-drive customers will pick up rental car from the local city branch for travel
- Day 3 Aukland – Rotorua via Waitoma After breakfast, today morning you will travel across the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves and a boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. Enjoy twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Later travel across to forested Mamaku Range to arrive at the thermal resort of Rotorua. SIC customers will travel in a coach, self-drive customers will travel in their rental car
- Day 4 Rotorua After breakfast, today morning you will travel across the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves and a boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. Enjoy twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Later travel across to forested Mamaku Range to arrive at the thermal resort of Rotorua. SIC customers will travel in a coach, self-drive customers will travel in their rental car
- Day 5 Rotorua Queenstown After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant, travel to Rotorua airport and board your flight to Queenstown (flight not included), upon arrival in Alpine city SIC transfer to travel to your hotel. Self-drive customers will pick up their rental car and drive to their hotel. Evening at leisure
- Day 6 Milford sound day tour This morning we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). SIC customers will travel in a five star coach, self-drive customers will travel to Milford in their rental car.
This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening
- Day 7 Queenstown – Mt Cook Travel to Christchurch via Mt Cook National Park travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mount Cook National Park Village. Set at the foothill of the Alps, you have a close up view of Mt Cook -the highest mountain in the country. Descend the mountains and re-cross the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch in the evening. SIC Customers will travel in Great Sights coach and self-drive customers will travel in their rental car
- Day 8 Departure After breakfast SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey
Greenland is a massive island and autonomous Danish territory between the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans. Much of its land surface is covered in ice. Most of its small population lives along the ice-free, fjord-lined coast, particularly in the southwest. Its northerly position, largely above the Arctic Circle, results in natural phenomena such as summer’s midnight sun and winter’s Northern Lights.
- Day 1 Welcome to colorful Nuuk – Fly from the Reykjavik Domestic Airport to Nuuk, Greenland‘s friendly capital city that also happens to the world‘s smallest capital. After arriving you will be transferred to your hotel, and then you can spend the rest of the day exploring the town, perhaps with a walk down to the old city centre by the harbour. Spend the next three nights in Nuuk.
- Day 2: Past And Present In The Capital City Get to know the capital of Greenland, both its past and present. Today you will join a guided city walk by the old harbour, with great views over the old part of Nuuk. Included in the walk is a visit to the Greenland National Museum, which showcases over 4000 years of Greenlandic history, including well-preserved Inuit mummies discovered in 1960’s.
The rest of the day is at your leisure. If you’re interested in seeing more of the old vs. new contrasts, check out the architecturally-renowned Katuaq cultural centre that displays various contemporary works by Greenlandic artists. Or you may wish to spend some time exploring the many little shops dedicated to Greenlandic design and crafts.
- Day 3: Icebergs & Greenlandic Home Life This day is full of adventures, both natural and cultural. Start with a guided boat tour deep into the Nuup Kangerlua fjord, travelling alongside the stunning archipelago. After docking at Kapisillit, a small fishing and hunting village, your group will walk on fairly even terrain for about 45 minutes to a breath-taking viewpoint over the Nuuk Icefjord. From there you will be able to see icebergs floating from the inland ice cap. Back in Kapisillit, before the return boat ride, you will visit an Inuit home to enjoy Kaffimik, the Greenlandic tradition of coffee and light conversation with the hosts.Enjoy the evening at your leisure back in Nuuk.
Note: If bad weather is forecasted for this day, the boat tour may need to be switched to Day 2. Furthermore, if the excursion does not have the minimum 6 participants, it will not be operated and you will instead be offered an alternative boat tour or another activity suggested by your travel consultant.
- Day 4: Back To Iceland Today it’s time to say goodbye to this majestic land, but you still have time to do some last-minute souvenir shopping. On the return flight to Reykjavík in the afternoon, enjoy the stunning views over the rugged mountain tops and the Greenland Ice Cap
Iceland, a Nordic island nation, is defined by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Massive glaciers are protected in Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökull national parks. Most of the population lives in the capital, Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power and is home to the National and Saga museums, tracing Iceland’s Viking history.
- Day 1 Warm welcome to Iceland On arrival in Keflavík Airport, you will be met by a driver who will drive you to Reykjavík. Spend the rest of the day exploring the capital city at your leisure. The downtown offers an abundance of excellent restaurants and cafés, as well as bars and clubs for those who want to experience the renowned Reykjavík nightlife.
Spend the night in Reykjavík.
- Day 2: Golden Circle & northern lights Your driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning for a trip around the amazing “Golden Circle”, starting with the beautiful Þingvellir National Park. Next on the route is the Haukadalur geothermal area, home of the original geyser, Geysir. Closeby is the two-tiered Gullfoss waterfall, often called Iceland’s star attraction, which is especially majestic in the wintertime
- Day 3: South Coast Sensations Today, your guide will start your journey with visits to the charming Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls followed by a stop in Skógar, where you can explore the local folk museum with its many interesting artefacts and old turf farm. Next on the agenda is the Mýrdalsjökull glacier, where you can enjoy an optional glacier hike if you’re feeling up to the challenge (optional; not included). The last stop of the day is the stunning black volcanic beach south of Vík and the Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar rock formations.
Spend another night in South Iceland
- Day 4: Departure with a Twist On your way towards the airport, your guide will take you to Lake Kleifarvatn and the moon-like Krýsuvík area, where you can see hot springs and bubbling mud pots. The grand finale is a stop to the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal spa surrounded by black lava formations. The waters here are rich in silica and blue-green algae, giving the lagoon its reputed healing powers. This is a wonderful last taste of Iceland, and it ensures that you are fully relaxed before your afternoon check-in Keflavik International Airport