BEACH & ISLAND ESCAPES
Lying off the southern tip of India is the slender chain of coral islands known as the Maldives. A thousand ‘Robinson Crusoe’ islands, massive lagoons in infinite shades of blue and turquoise, dazzling underwater coral gardens – this is the perfect natural combination that sits at the heart of every Maldives holiday. Here you will enter a world of pure escapism, a world where time stands still in a land of powdery white sand and aquamarine lagoons.
The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
- Day 1 On arrival at the Maldives International Airport, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to your hotel by speedboat. Check-in at the Resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Unspoiled palm –fringed tropical islands with white beaches, turquoise lagoons, fantastic coral reefs and marine life are only part of the appeal of the Maldives. It is a remote and historically fascinating string of low lying coral islands in the Indian Ocean, a paradise for water sports enthusiasts and sun seekers alike. Stay overnight at Hotel/Resort
- Day 2 This morning after breakfast, move out to explore the beautiful island. Maldives is a paradise for adventures and sports lovers. (Optional ) Go for water skiing, jet skiing, windsurfing, water surfing, Snorkeling, sailing and para sailing or enjoy beach volleyball and basketball. OR why not take our optional tours. Enjoy an island Hopping tour or choose from a morning line-fishing excursion, big game fishing in a speed boat or a night fishing trip, finishing up with a BarBeQue at the resort to enjoy the catch of the day. Later in the evening return back to the resort for an overnight stay. This morning after breakfast day at Leisure for optional activities. Stay overnight at your Hotel/Resort
- Day 3 This morning after breakfast day at Leisure for an optional activities. Stay overnight at the Hotel/Resort
- Day 4 Depart Take a breakfast and check-out from the hotel and then you will be transferred to the Male international airport by speedboat to board your return flight to the onward destination
Tahiti conjures up visions of a paradise of earth. Picture perfect white sand beaches, turquoise blue lagoons, lush green mountains typify 118 exotic islands of Tahiti.
Appropriately known as the Queen of the Pacific, the main island of Tahiti is the usual point to start your travel to Tahitiand is majestically surrounded by mountains and adorned with deep valleys, waterfalls, and tropical flowers in the interior. Moorea, the magical Island, fittingly epitomizes a South Sea island with its colorful tapestry, souring green peaks and sparkling waters.
The Romantic Island of Bora Bora, mesmerizes with its striking rich tropical slopes, white sand beaches not so far from underwater coral gardens brimming with marine life. Huahine is another sultry getaway where you can experience Polynesian way of life with friendly locals and their culture. Taha’a is serene island shaped like a flower, is aptly dubbed the Vanilla Island, thanks to its subtle vanilla scented breeze across the coasts and lagoons.
- Day 1 ARRIVAL TAHITI
Arrival to Tahiti. Meet & Greet with flower lei, document remittance and transfer to the Radisson Plaza Resort in a private car. Check in to Ocean view Jacuzzi room, 1 night with American breakfast included.
If your arrival is on a morning flight, it is also possible to proceed directly to Bora Bora.
- Day 2 TAHITI – BORA BORA
Transfer to Tahiti airport and take off on a 50 min flight to Bora Bora. Upon arrival, the St Regis Bora Bora staff will meet you directly at the airport and take you by boat to the resort.
Check in to your Deluxe Overwater bungalow, 6 nights, American breakfast included for two.
Facing the main island of Bora Bora and at 1,550 square feet, the Deluxe Overwater One Bedroom Villas are the largest fleet in the Pacific. Tastefully designed in exotic woods and marble; and featuring a private terrace and gazebo they easily translate to islands of tranquility.
- Day 3 BORA BORA
Suggested excursion: Lagoon cruise with shark & ray discovery
A must on Bora Bora is to cruise around the lagoon, snorkel in coral gardens and admire the sting rays & sharks. The boat will take you to the most beautiful spots of the lagoon with the opportunity to feed rays, watch sharks & swim in a coral garden. It will also be a fantastic photo opportunity. Your morning will end with a stop on an islet for some fresh fruits and juice.
Available by private boat or as a regular tour.
- Day 4 BORA BORA
Not to miss, The St. Regis Bora Bora 13,000 square foot world-class spa and fitness center is located on its own private island in the lagoon. The facility houses Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments in seven luxurious spa treatment rooms and a 24-hour Techno gym fitness center. The use of natural herbs, extracts from the local beauty products as monoi oil, pure mother of pearl, and luminescent pearl powder, will create an unforgettable revitalizing experience.
- Day 5 BORA BORA
Suggested excursion: Guided tour by Jet Ski around Bora Bora lagoon
This 2 hour circle island tour by Jet Ski is an opportunity to really enjoy yourself while discovering the most beautiful lagoon of the world. You will be amazed of the various shades of blue & turquoise of the lagoon while you follow your guide on your own Jet Ski (one or two persons per Jet Ski). A stop is included on a white sandy beach where some fresh fruits will be served. During a second stop on a ―motu‖ (small islet), enjoy a ―coconut show‖ – your guide demonstrates how to climb the coconut tree and how to open a coconut.
- Day 6 BORA BORA
Suggested excursion: Discovery of Bora Bora Island in a 4×4
Discover the culture, history, fauna and flora of the island. Learn about the ancient temples of the great Tahitian seafaring society built around 1000AD & learn about the local legends visiting ancient archeological sites such as the Marae “temple”, and the ―Turtle stone‖, located in Bora Bora’s very own rain forest.
In Faanui valley you’ll spot small fruit plantations and learn about some of the local flora including medicine plants used by the ancient Medicine man, such as the Nono and the Hotu tree. Explore also the World War 2 sites of the Cannons and the bunkers and find out why Americans used Bora Bora as a staging area during WWII and their influence on the locals of Bora Bora. Other stops include various look out points around the island, such as “Top of the World ” where you’ll get to see Bora Bora on the West and East side and the Matira look out from where you’ll see all various colors of the lagoon.
- Day 7 BORA BORA
Enjoy another relaxing day at the resort. In the evening we suggest another unforgettable tour :
Sunset & Romantic dinner
To end this very special holiday on Bora Bora, enjoy a sunset & a romantic dinner on an islet. As the day fades, a transfer by boat will take you directly from the pontoon of your hotel to a private islet. You will be comfortably seated in your lounge chair, facing the sunset, with a glass of punch. After this magical moment it’s time for a romantic dinner on a nicely dressed table. Maximum 6 persons (it is also possible to book a private evening).
- Day 8 BORA BORA / TAHITI
Take off to Papeete and connect to your international flight.
Fiji, the home of happiness in the heart of South Pacific is a group of 333 islands. From the gentle serenity of turquoise waters and endless skies to gorgeous coral reefs to the traditional Meke, Fiji is one of a kind mix of cultures and influences added to its postcard perfect islands. Surf-Dive-Cruise-Fish-Fly! There is so much to choose from, adventurous and exciting water based activities, relaxing in plunge pools over the water, exploring authentic culture and divulging in gourmet delights. With the warmth of its people in the lap of luxurious resorts, feeling happy and spreading happiness together is all that you do.
A honeymoon in Fiji is like a karmic blessing. Be it a private picnic on an all-to-you deserted island or an intimate dinner with your loved one at the seaside under the moonlight, Fiji is perfectly quixotic. Fiji offers activities for couples who wish for an action packed adventure holiday clubbed with the waters of the romantic pristine white sandy beaches shyly flirting with their senses. If travelling with the little ones, mums and dads need not worry, Fiji has plenty to keep the kids entertained. Activities ranging from a kid’s club in almost every resort to crab hunting outings, railroad journeys to bamboo rafting, this country makes sure none of its guests are left idle.
- Day 1 – Arrive at Nadi After Landing at the International Airport you will be clearing Fiji’s Immigration & Customs please proceed and exit the Customs Hall.. We will cater for your luggage while you will be introduced to your driver who will transfer (seat-in-coach) you in our deluxe air-conditioned vehicle to Port Denarau to connect with catamaran departing for your island resort for next 3 days. Overnight- at your island resort of choice.
- Day 2 Nadi Buffet Breakfast Enjoy the many activities available at the resort or have a day on the gorgeous white sandy beaches.
Overnight- at your island resort of choice.
- Day 3- Nadi Buffet Breakfast. Day at leisure. Take part in various activities offered by your resort. Overnight- at your island resort of choice
- Day 4- Nadi Buffet Breakfast. Checkout for your departure catamaran transfer to the mainland. Seat in vehicle transfer from Port Denarau to your hotel/resort.
Overnight- at your mainland hotel/resort of choice
- Day 5- Nadi Breakfast and checkout. Air-conditioned vehicle transfer to Nadi Airport to connect your departure flight
Love spells and charms as you think of an ideal vacation in Mauritius with your better half. Amidst the diversified colours, culture and tastes, Mauritius has been a blind pick for Indian honeymooners seeking hideout and privacy in a tropical island. As an international destination for island and beach holidayers, Mauritius boasts an unparalleled luxury of natural beauty with an oasis of peace and tranquility. The destination is a home to escapists travelling for various thrilling ocean and beach activities in Mauritius like diving, surfing, snorkeling, parasailing, water skiing, wind surfing, deep sea fishing and underwater sea walk. On your Mauritius vacation from India, you can also customize your Mauritius holiday package with Blue Safari Submarine, Dolphin Spotting and Whale Watching and Ocean cruises. Cave Sea Kayaking, underwater scooter and sea hover are some other watersports in Mauritius that you must add to your Mauritius Itinerary if you are an ardent adventurer.
- Day 1: Arrival in Mauritius Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel on seat in coach basis. Enjoy a delicious dinner and spend an overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 2: Mauritius- North Island Tour After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of north island. On this tour you will visit the capital city – Port Louis as well as Place d’ Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the Caudan Waterfront. In Evening return back to hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner and spend an overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 3: Ile Aux Cerfs Tour by Speed Boat After breakfast, proceed for the full day excursion to Ile aux cerfs tour. Once you reach Ile aux cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in water sports. In Evening return back to hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner and spend an overnight stay in hotel
- Day 4: South Island Tour After breakfast, proceed for the full day tour to south island of mauritius. Here you will visit the important sights such as Trou aux cerfs – the crater of an extinct volcano, Grand Bassin- a natural lake at the base of a volcanic crater and chamarel (coloured earth). In Evening return back to hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner and spend an overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 5: Day Free at Leisure Nothing is planned for this day, You can opt for Casela Bird park at additional cost. In Evening, enjoy a delicious dinner and spend an overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 6: Departure Mauritius After breakfast, depart to the airport to fly back to your next destination
Some 115 sparkling islands of Seychelles shine across the blue spread of Indian Ocean just about 1000 miles off Africa’s coast. The islands’ tempting unspoilt beauty, whether the sprawling coral gardens flourishing deep under the clear blue lagoons, the lush green tapestry across the valleys or shores combed by fringed palms and coconut trees. This is the perfect paradise to treat yourself and your significant other to a romantic candlelit dinner under a starlit sky by the beach, with the gentle waves washing up to your feet.
During your travel to Seychelles, you can also come face to face with some of the rarest species of nature, namely one of the tiniest frogs in the world, heaviest and oldest land tortoise ever, Esmeralda and India Ocean’s only flightless bird, the White-Throated Rail. And, once you are in the clear blue ocean dive and snorkel in the marine life rich waters amongst the school of tropical fish.
In the meantime, island hopping is the most convenient way to explore the wide variety of islands which possess their own individualistic topography, culture and heritage. Mahe and Praslin can be set as base to explore other attractions in Seychelles and Denis, Cousine, Silhouette, Frégate and North Islands bestow visitors with a total escape in their intact natural settings and rich flora and fauna.
- Day 01: On arrival at Seychelles Airport, Transfer to the Inter Island Quay for your boat transfers from Mahé Island to Praslin Island. On arrival at Praslin Ferry Terminal, our driver will transfer you to Berjaya Praslin Resort. Check in to the resort and rest day is free on leisure. Explore the island on your own. Overnight at hotel.
- DAY 02: PRASLIN After breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore the destination or hotel facilities or you may opt from the optional activities/ day tours available. Valley de Mai Half Day Tour: Enjoy a half day tour to the Vallee de Mai and get to see a collection of endemic plants, including the legendary Coco-de-Mer palm. Enjoy an exciting tour to the Garden of Eden, devoted to the UNESCO World Heritage site of rare palms that lies amid the hidden splendor of the Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, where you will have the opportunity to see a collection of endemic plants including the legendary Coco-de-Mer palm. Overnight at the resort.
- DAY 03: PRASLIN Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore the destination or hotel facilities or you may opt from the optional activities/ day tours available. You will be taken to the Full Day Boat & Bike Independent Tour of La Digue. You can explore the Island La bigue and enjoy the adventure sports The boat trip back to Praslin departs at 16h30, Evening at leisure
- DAY 04: PRASLIN-MAHE Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to Take your ferry to the Mahe Island. reach the ferry port and Catch your Transfers to Mahe Hotel.For activities like adventure sports- All diving Centers, water sport and adventure sports activities etc are very near to the hotel. Enjoy the day on own.Check in at Hotel and overnight stay at leisure.
- DAY 05: MAHE Breakfast at Hotel, day at leisure or you opt for Optional tour with a pick up from your hotel where you will then be taken to the colonial center of the world’s smallest capital Victoria. Famous for the home-grown fruit welcomes visitors before starting the visit of the surrounding plantation of vegetables, exotic fruits, herbs and spices. Overnight stay at leisure
- DAY 06: MAHE Breakfast at Hotel, day at leisure till the time for drop to Airport.