Kenya is where “going on safari” started. A hundred years or so ago, visitors from all over the world, including Teddy Roosevelt, started traveling to Africa, lured by stories of multitudes of wild animals; there were more than 3 million large mammals roving East Africa’s plains at the time. Today visitors continue to flock to this East African nation each year. Although humans have made their mark, Kenya still holds onto its pristine wilderness.
- DAY 1:- Arrive at JKIA where a WildTrek safaris representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel followed by a safari briefing.
- DAY 2:- Aberdares . Breakfast and depart for the central Kenya highlands and Aberdares region to arrive at the Aberdares Country Club in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the club’s outstanding facilities and beautiful flower gardens. Dinner and overnight at The ABERDARE
- DAY 3:- NAIVASHA. Breakfast and depart for the Lake Naivasha passing through the Thomson Falls. Arrive at the resort of located on the shores of the fresh water Lake Naivasha in time for lunch followed by afternoon at leisure to enjoy the club’s facilities and beautiful surroundings with optional boat ride around the lake. The lake is the only fresh water lake along the lift valley. Zebras, gazelles, giraffes and monkey may be seen within the resort ground. Dinner and overnight at LAKE NAIVASHA CAMP or LODGE
- DAY 4:- MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE. Breakfast and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve to arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. After a sumptuous buffet lunch you depart for an afternoon game drive. The park is covered with rolling grasslands dotted with acacia; hazy forested hills and riverine bush where the Mara River and its tributaries meander. The abundance of wildlife is unmatched anywhere else in the world and the black manned lion still looms large. Dinner and overnight at LODGE or CAMP.
- DAY 5:- FULL DAY IN THE MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE. Full day in Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drive to explore the expansive Mara. Masai Mara is the northern extension of the vast Mara- Serengeti ecosystem where every year over a million wildebeests accompanied by thousands of zebras and gazelles perform their annual ritual of migration forming the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth. All meals and overnight at LODGE or CAMP
- DAY 6:- DEPART. Breakfast at the resort and drive to Nairobi to arrive in the early afternoon and later transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
South Africa is one of the world’s top destinations for intrepid travellers to discover everything they’re looking for… and more. With over 21 National Parks, eight World Heritage Sites, 3,500 kilometres of pristine coastline, a phenomenal climate and awesome adventures ranging from shark-diving to surfing, historic trails to wine tasting, South Africa is guaranteed to provide you with the unforgettable journey of a lifetime. In one day alone, you could come face-to-face with some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world, experience a unique wildlife encounter, indulge into the fine foods on offer or simply kick back and enjoy the tranquillity of a country that thrives on the warmth of its people, culture and diversity.
- Day 01: Cape Town Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
- Day 02: Cape Town – City Tour After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
- Day 03: Cape Town – Peninsula Tour Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tourThis comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it’s called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon’s Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel.Overnight at Hotel
- Day 04: Cape Town –Robben Island After breakfast, leave for a half day trip to Robben Island .Afternoon return to the hotel and enjoy rest of your day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel
- Day 05: Cape Town After breakfast, transfer to Cape Town International for flight back home